Warragul Equestrian Centre was established in 1995 as a teaching and training centre for both horses and riders.
Situated in the picturesque rolling hills of West Gippsland – approx 10 minutes north from the township of Warragul and only 1 hours drive west of Melbourne. Purpose built for equestrian purposes, facilities include fully covered indoor arena, sand-based (70mx110m) outdoor arena, large outdoor yards, holding yards, 18 private paddocks (most with shelters), 2 large stallion paddocks and stable complex.
Overview of indoor and large outdoor arena
The centre is run by David and Michelle Middleton who both have a life-long involvement with horses.
Services at Warragul Equestrian Centre include:
- Riding lessons on both school horses or rider’s own.
- School Holiday Programs.
- Horse Education and breaking in.
- Breeding of quality young stock for eventing/dressage/showjumping purposes.
- Performance horses for sale.
- Clinics run by principal instructor, David Middleton.
- Running of regular Dressage competitons.
Warragul Equestrian Centre is a member of the Australian Horse Riding Centres which ONLY accepts members who have well-run establishments and very high safety standards.
Our instructors are all AHRC qualified coaches and hold current level 2 workplace first aid certificates